See Yourself in Southwest Colorado
The Mancos Commons
THE MANCOS COMMONS WORKFORCE HOUSING
Accepting applications March 15th – March 25th
Tenant selection announced April 1st
Expected move in day: May 1st
Tenants will be selected at random from the pool of eligible applicants. Tenant selection will be done at Sage Properties at noon on April 1st 2024.
All applicants will be notified once random selection is complete.
- Pass background and credit check
- Prove lawful presence/citizenship
- Have a rental history
- Have income verified and meets standards set by
- TAGH Transformation Affordable Housing, Homeownership, and Workforce Housing Grant Program
- DOLA State of Colorado Division of Housing
- Income cannot exceed $73,080 for single occupancy and $83,520 combined for double occupancy
Visit Mancos Common Press for more information on the units